Advertising | FTP Instructions - Advertiser Upload | Sports Car Market
|If you are using an FTP program (ie. SmartFTP, Fetch, CuteFTP, Filezilla):
- Step 1:
- Open the program and choose quick connect (usually available at the top of the program).
- It may not say "quick connect" but you are just looking for three fields that says "address," "username," and "password." Enter the following information there and hit connect.
Passwords are case-sensitive!!!
- Username: "scmadv"
- Password: "upload3"
- Step 2:
- Find or create a folder for your company and give it the advertiser's name.
- Simply drag the files you would like to upload from your desktop into the remote window (where you just created the new folder) and it will upload.
- Contact your ad rep and let them know your files are ready.
If you do not use an FTP client, and have Windows (Sorry Macs, this won't work):Step 1:Open Windows Explorer (or any folder in Windows at all; My Computer will work perfectly)Enter this exact string into the address field (I recommend you copy and paste): ftp://scmadv:firstname.lastname@example.orgStep 2:Find or create a folder for your company and give it the advertiser's name.The folder you are using is now a remote folder on our server, and you can drag and drop files directly into the window and they will be uploaded.Contact your ad rep and let them know your files are ready.