Co-Hosted by Keith Martin and SCM Editor at Large Donald Osborne
A benefit for the Portland Art Museum, held in conjunction with the opening of the Ken Gross exhibit “Streamline — The Shape of Speed”
- 1,000 Miles of Sinuous, Empty Oregon Back Roads
- Experience Crater Lake, the High Desert, Santiam Pass Lava Fields and More!
- Excellent Accommodations, Food, Oregon Wines and SCM Camaraderie
- Limited to 40 Cars, 1967 and Earlier (Preference given to the Cars of Alfa Romeo)
- Luggage truck and roadside assistance provided
$6,000 Entry for Two
- Deposits 100% refundable if your car is not selected for the tour.
- Early-bird deadline for applications is Dec. 1, 2017.
- First round of notification of cars accepted will be sent by Dec. 15.