One of a dozen bodied by coachbuilders Freestone & Webb to their design no. 3038, a beautifully proportioned all-aluminum 4¼ Litre saloon with curvaceous razor-edge lines, with sliding sunroof and rear fender spats. Delivered in February 1948 to E. Gomme, Ltd., a prominent British manufacturer of modern furniture. Subsequent owners included Stephan Hall of South Glastonsbury, Connecticut, who registered the car with the Rolls-Royce Owners Club in September 1970. It formerly won several awards in British car club competition and is a Classic Car Club of America (CCCA) Full Classic.