BLENHEIM, ON (June 24, 2009) − RM Classic Cars is leading the way in the collector car hobby by offering buyers and sellers of vintage and special interest automobiles a convenient and credible means of conducting business over the Internet with the production of its exclusive online auction, Sunday, August 9, 2009.
“We’re thinking outside the auction block,” said Dan Spendick, Consignment Specialist, RM Classic Cars, Inc. “RM’s 30 years of experience in the collector car hobby is being extended into the realm of e-commerce by offering our valued clients a cyberspace alternative to traditional auction venues.”
Benefits of RM Classic Car Online Auction:
* RM’s expert Car Specialists, providing a third-party assessment of each vehicle’s condition with verification of proper titles and ownership, promote confident bidding and buyer satisfaction;
* Detailed condition reports and extensive photography of each consignment are featured at www.rmauctions.com for consideration weeks in advance of the sale;
* Transactions are conducted from the comfort of home or office, and without the expense and time commitment of travel to a traditional auction venue;
* Consignors’ transportation costs are eliminated; and,
* RM offers successful bidders logistics assistance, including shipping and customs advice.
A varied collection of quality consignments from early brass-era cars up to the popular cars of the ‘50s, ‘60s and ‘70s, and including a few late-model exotics, will be presented for sale. Clients will use RM’s proprietary online bidding interface to take part in the auction action.
Early highlights of the sale include a stunning 1953 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible, a pristine 1976 Triumph TR6 with only 10,000 actual miles, a matching numbers 300-horsepower 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split-Window Coupe, and a very rare and fully-restored 1941 Fargo Pickup.
Visit www.rmauctions.com for more.