WOODBURY, Conn. – The criteria that make a vehicle an excellent candidate for leasing are the same benchmarks that make it a great buy: Consistent consumer demand, strong resale, and proven value. As the 2007 models began appearing in showrooms in September and October, Premier Financial Services, the leading exotic and vintage car leasing company in North America, selects the Ten Hottest Cars to Lease from the current crop of offerings.
“Certain vehicles, especially high-end performance, luxury and exotic cars, will always be in demand,” says Mitch Katz, president/CEO of Premier Financial Services. “By utilizing programs like Premier’s Simple Lease®, it’s possible to enjoy the finer things the automotive world has to offer, and keep more of your hard-earned money in your pocket. So we suggest consumers consider leasing one or more of these really hot rides and drive the dream.”
• Ferrari 599 GTB – First year production Ferraris are always in high demand, so it’s no surprise that this shorter, higher-performance version of the 612 Scaglietti will be any different, especially with technological advances like semi-active suspension and a top speed over 200 mph.
• Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 – The new and improved version of Lamborghini’s popular flagship model, this Bull has more power, an all-new interior, improved suspension and an even sleeker new look.
• Aston Martin DB9 – An elegant and powerful alternative, the Aston gets an interior re-design for ’07. Sure to enhance its popularity, it also receives a starring role the new James Bond movie.
• Bentley Continental GTC – Bentley rocked the world when the Continental GT debuted and its racing team promptly won the 24 Hours of LeMans. Now Bentley’s back with an open-air version and the Continental GT convertible should deliver another round of applause.
• Ford Shelby GT – Carroll Shelby and Ford have reunited officially to recreate one of the greatest muscle cars of all time. With styling cues from the original GT 500 of the 1960s, after a long gestation, the hottest pony of all is finally here.
• Porsche 911 Turbo – This most powerful, street-legal 911 ever built possesses the performance to match and surpass the Ferrari F430 and Lamborghini Galladro and holds title as the maximum car for the maximum driver.
• Ferrari F430 Coupe and Spider – Though the Ferrari carries on this year unchanged from last, it is not to be said that it is any less desirable. With limited production and a Coupe and Convertible to chose from, the F430 still offers incredible looks and incredible performance from its glass-encased V8. With 483 horsepower, it rockets to 60 in just 3.8 seconds.
• Audi R8 – Audi takes a giant leap up market with this high-performance, mid-engine street car with a supercar silhouette. The R8 sets new standards of design and performance as the first mid-engined machine ever offered by the German automaker.
• Aston Martin V8 Vantage – Aston Martin uses V8 power to move its entry level model. This year there are slight exterior restyling elements, a revamped interior making many of last year’s luxury options standard, and new 19-inch wheels to complement the improved suspension.
• Chevrolet Corvette Z06 – Still the best “bang for the buck” in the performance car market, the new Z06 can go head to head with the best Europe has to offer and continues as the standard-bearer of American performance and design.
All of these 2007 models are available through Premier’s Simple Lease®, which features several options to make leasing virtually carefree. The PFS Early Termination program gives customers the ability to pay off the remaining residual on the car outright, sell the car, or trade the car into a dealer and keep any difference earned from the dealer sale.
Premier Financial Services corporate website (www.premierfinancialservices.com) provides expanded content and improved customer service, all in a user-friendly format. The site offers consumers greater insight into why leasing, instead of purchasing, might be the best possible option. Customers now can submit an online application or request a “Quick Lease Quote” for easy comparison with their current plan.