It’s time to register for the 14th Annual SCM Monterey Insider’s Seminar. This seminar brings together market experts from around the world to discuss changes in the collector car market and predict what’s ahead. Topics include:
- Why Countach prices have exploded
- Why you should put a ’60s Chevy C-10 pickup next to your Gullwing
- Is the Miata the new Bugeye?
- Duesenbergs: Big buck bargains?
- Have air-cooled 911s finally hit the ceiling?
- Panelists’ best buy picks for 2016
After the discussion, panelists will offer detailed examinations of select cars to be offered at auction. Panelists include:
- Carl Bomstead — American Sports & Muscle
- Miles Collier — Collier’s Choice
- Simon Kidston — The European Perspective
- Donald Osborne — European Sports & Racing (excluding Ferraris)
- Jim Pickering — Editor, American Car Collector
- Stephen Serio — Ferraris and Late-model European Exotics
Space is limited — sign up today! Admission is complimentary for SCM Platinum members and Gooding registered bidders; subscribers, $35 for two; non-subscribers, $70 for two.