Present the 15th Annual
MONTEREY INSIDER’S SEMINAR
Chat With The Experts
Moderated by Keith Martin, Publisher, Sports Car Market
An open forum to discuss issues of interest for collectors. Topics to include:
- When Will a 1967 911S Sell for $300,000?
- Will MGs and Triumphs Be Cheap Forever?
- How Can a Plastic 308 Be Worth $250,000?
- Why Not Buy a Garage Full of Countaches?
- Panelists’ Picks for Best Buys at Monterey This Year
After the discussion, panelists will offer detailed examinations of select cars to be offered at the Gooding sale. Panelists include:
SATURDAY, AUGUST 20, 2016
Gooding & Company Auction Pavilion, Pebble Beach, CA • 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Space is Limited — Sign Up Today
The 2016 Pebble Beach seminar was completely sold out with standing-room only. Complimentary admission for SCM Platinum members and registered Gooding bidders; subscribers, $35 for two; non-subscribers, $70 for two