Co-Hosted by Keith Martin and SCM Editor at Large Donald Osborne
A benefit for the Portland Art Museum, held in conjunction with the opening of the Ken Gross exhibit “Streamline — The Shape of Speed”
- 1,000 Miles of Sinuous, Empty Oregon Back Roads
- Experience Crater Lake, the High Desert, McKenzie Pass Lava Fields and More!
- Excellent Accommodations, Food, Oregon Wines and SCM Camaraderie
- Limited to 40 Cars, 1967 and Earlier (or continuation by application) Preference given to the Cars of Alfa Romeo.
- Luggage truck and roadside assistance provided
$6,000 Entry for Two for the 2018 tour
- Deposits 100% refundable if your car is not selected for the tour.
- Early-bird deadline for applications is Dec. 1, 2017.
- First round of notification of cars accepted will be sent by Dec. 15.
Keith Martin will have several vintage Alfa’s available for the Tour in exchange for a $5000 donation to the Portland Art Museum. Please contact Susan Loeb for details at 503-261-0555 ext 217, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current 2018 tour registration is full. Sign up and pay the deposit to get on the waiting list. Deposits will be refunded if we are unable to accommodate waiting list entries.
Future Tour Dates:
- July 14th – 19th, 2019 (Tour fee will be $6,495)
- July 12th – 17th, 2020 (Tour fee will be announced at a later date)
- July 11th – 16th, 2021 (Tour fee will be announced at a later date)
- July 10th – 15th, 2022(Tour fee will be announced at a later date)