Following the lead of the 365 GT/4 BB and the 512 BB before it, Ferrari’s 512 BBi is considered to be the most livable of the Berlinetta Boxer family of Ferraris. The 512 BBi was introduced at the 1981 Frankfurt Salon with only minor cosmetic and mechanical changes made to the existing 512 BB form, namely exposed driving lights at the front and the addition of rectangular parking lights next to the exhausts at the rear. The major change was Read More
- 5.7-liter, 605 horsepower 10-cylinder engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Only 24 miles on the odometer
- Freshly serviced, factory-fresh, turn-key ready
- Believed to be the lowest-mileage privately owned Carrera GT on the planet
- One owner, delivered new to Ohio
- GT Silver Metallic paint over Terracotta leather
- Porsche Certificate of Authenticity
- Factory Terracotta luggage
- Factory car cover still sealed in plastic delivery Read More
Chassis number: 5UMCN93462LK61096
- S54, 3.2-liter, 315-hp 6-cylinder engine
- 5-speed manual gearbox
- One of 678 with this engine
- One of two with factory sunroof deleted
- 21,000 miles on the odometer
- Imola Red paintwork
- Comes from a climate-controlled private collection
The BMW M coupe was built to be a German masterpiece — to perform and handle better than most sports cars on the road. The purpose behind creating an M Coupe was to increase the rigidity of the much-loved Z3 Read More
In the late 1990s, manufacturer-backed teams would come to dominate touring-car series around the world. One of the most pre-eminent was Audi, which spared no expense in its pursuit of the top of the podium. Using its base A4 Quattro as a platform, Audi developed the car significantly and turned it into a race winner.
In addition, Audi sought the best drivers from around the world in order to do their creation justice.
Technically, the Audi A4 Quattro Super Touring Read More
The 356 offered is one that Porsche enthusiasts dream of finding: a virtually complete and largely original, numbers-matching T-1 Speedster that has been stored in a dry Texas garage for more than 40 years.
This car was carefully covered up for some 40 years, until noted Barn Find author Tom Cotter recently discovered it in Texas. The 60-horsepower Type 616/1 1600 Normal engine and 4-speed, fully synchronized manual transmission are both original to the car per the factory Kardex, a Read More
The M4 is undoubtedly the most famous World War II Allied tank. It was the most-produced American tank during World War II, with close to 50,000 units (all versions included).
The British gave the tank its nickname, “Sherman,” when they got delivery of their first units through the Lend-Lease agreement. “Sherman” referenced the American Civil War Union General William Tecumseh Sherman. The U.S. Army quickly adopted this nickname.
This M4A4 Sherman tank recently joined the Normandy Tank Museum collection and Read More
The email arrived on July 1, 2016. It was from my oldest and dearest friend, Bjarne Holm:
Hi Keith. Bad news on the health front. I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer early last month. My prognosis is a few months to a few years, depending on how I respond to treatment. … I’m trying to make the best of it, and the response to treatment so far is pretty good. Fortunately I have Robin, who is doing a fantastic job Read More
- 3.0-liter twin turbo inline 6-cylinder engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Reported as one of 431 turbos in this color in 1994
- Aluminum targa roof
- Traction control
- Desirable rear spoiler
- Air conditioning
- Offered in excellent condition
- “Extremely rare stock configuration”
- Clean CARFAX with just over 29,000 actual miles
- Power steering and brakes
- Original glass
- Original books, window sticker and extra keys
Ferrari’s line of highly successful V8-engined road cars began with the 308 GT4 of 1973. Badged as a Dino, the all-new 308 GT4 2+2 superseded the preceding Dino V6. The newcomer’s wedge-shaped styling — by Bertone rather than the customary Pininfarina — was modern and up to date; absent were complaints about the performance of the 3.0-liter quad-cam V8 engine, which was then carried over to its successor.
The angularly styled GT4 was remarkable in its ability to hold the Read More
When you pull up to a restaurant or hotel and valet-park your car, it is reasonable to expect to get that car back in the same condition as when you dropped it off.
Unfortunately for Mr. Carlo DiMarco, that is not always the case.
According to a case filed in the District Court of Harris County, TX, Mr. DiMarco valet parked his 2014 Porsche Panamera at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites in Houston, TX.
The hotel charged him Read More