- Coachwork by Reutter
- 1,966-cc DOHC flat 4-cylinder engine
- Dual Solex 40PII-4 downdraft carburetors
- 130 bhp at 6,200 rpm
- 4-speed manual transaxle
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Four-wheel Annular disc brakes
- Selling after 30 years of single ownership
- Exquisite, highly original example of the top-of-the-line 356 Carrera 2
- Fully documented ownership history from new
Glamorous and ultra-rare, this beautiful Series II example was delivered new on January 27, 1958, to the BMW agent Wolfgang Denzel in Vienna, Austria — as confirmed in a letter from BMW Group Classic. On February 10, 1958, the BMW was registered to Kommerzienrat Fritz Quester, Vienna. The original exterior color was silver-gray. No records exist for the succeeding decade or so.
By mid-June 1971, the BMW was owned by no less a person than its designer, Count Albrecht Graf Read More
Porsche Classic has manufactured the last 911 Turbo with an air-cooled engine — 20 years after the last one left the assembly line! The result of years of meticulous work and attention to the very smallest of details by the expert craftsmen at Porsche Classic, this very special show car, the only one of its kind that will ever be completed, is offered at the Porsche 70th Anniversary Sale at the Porsche Experience Center Atlanta on 27 October, after having Read More
The 6.3 we are proud to offer recently received extensive mechanical work, which was conducted to bring an already well-preserved car to tip-top shape. The drivetrain was an area of particular focus for those involved in the project, and the engine was taken out to be thoroughly overhauled. The transmission was also treated to a similar procedure. With both removed, it provided an opportunity to refinish the engine compartment, and as such, a fresh coat of paint was sprayed within. Read More
- Owned by the vendor in 1978/1979 and from 2009 onwards
- Professionally restored by Prill Porsche Classics
- Circa 800 miles since completion in 2015
- Restoration bills totaling about £75,000 ($97,400) available
- Beautiful condition
- A unique automobile, the “Mayfair 540K”
- Prominently featured in Jan Melin’s Mercedes-Benz: The Supercharged 8-Cylinder Cars of the 1930s
- Unseen at public concours events for more than a decade
- Long-term American history
This 914/6 is a rare 2-liter, 6-cylinder Porsche version developing 110 hp. First registered on July 1, 1970, it is, like most 914s, of American origin.
As confirmed by its Certificate of Authenticity, our 914/6 is in its original color configuration, with its very 1970s “Orange Signal” paint (1410) and black imitation-leather interior. It is also equipped with the 914-6 GT kit with wide wings for a more aggressive look. Between the end of the 1990s and the beginning of Read More
Alois Ruf may have cut his teeth as Germany’s pre-eminent Porsche customizer, but the CTR3 is something altogether different.
At first glance, its Porsche roots are obvious — there are the twin ovoid headlights and the curvy haunches. Yet the CTR3 is more Porsche-inspired than Porsche-based.
Instead of the Porsche underpinnings that governed the design of every RUF car prior, the CTR3’s platform was developed in conjunction with Canadian supplier Multimatic, the same company responsible for production of Ford’s new, Read More
Porsche purchased this car, chassis 1177, on behalf of Finnish racing legend Leo Kinnunen.
Kinnunen was at that time racing a Porsche 917/10 Turbo in the Interserie, the European equivalent to the North American Can-Am Challenge series, a series that he would win three years in a row from 1971 to ’73.
At Kinnunen’s request, the car was fitted with larger ST-style wheelarches to accommodate wider wheels and tires. A second example was subsequently built for another factory driver, Herbert Read More
- A pristine example with just over 5,100 miles recorded
- Finished in Guards Red over black
- Highly original; museum kept for many years
- One of the finest remaining 944s, complete with books, manuals and original sales paperwork
- A worthy addition to any serious modern Porsche collection
- 2,479-cc inline 4-cylinder engine
- Bosch L-Jetronic fuel injection
- 147 bhp at 6,000 rpm
- 5-speed manual transaxle
- Four-wheel vented disc brakes