- Very rare homologation model
- With service logbook and regularly maintained
- Only 406 made
- No reserve
This desirable and rare Porsche 924 Carrera GT is one of just 406 units produced, and is now one of the most sought-after models from the Porsche range.
The car has hardly been used for the past few years and is in good condition both inside and outside. This Carrera GT has participated in sporting events and rallies, and it is equipped with Read More
For 1967, Porsche introduced an open-topped variant of the 911.
Named for the company’s successive wins in the famous Sicilian road race, the Targa incorporated a stainless-steel roll bar, removable roof panel and fold-away plastic rear window for an open-air experience. Many buyers opted for the conventional glass rear window offered shortly thereafter, making the soft-window version one of the rarest models of that period.
This car is one of only 268 believed made for the United States in 1968.
- Only 10 kilometers on the odometer. This car is completely original and as-delivered
- Still covered with the factory-applied Cosmoline
- Special-order Polar Silver over Guards Red leather
- One of only 51 Carrera RSRs produced
- One of two with a fully trimmed interior
Imagine that as a die-hard Porsche fanatic, you wish to have the fastest and wildest 911 that the factory has to offer — a car that can handily compete on the track right out of the box. Read More
- 30-bhp, 1,991-cc SOHC air-cooled, horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine with Solex carburetors
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Independent front suspension with torsion bars and McPherson struts; independent rear suspension with torsion bars, trailing arms and tubular shock absorbers
- Four-wheel disc brakes
- Wheelbase 2,200 mm
- The only known 901 cabriolet prototype
- The oldest unrestored Porsche 901
- Largely original condition; documented history
- Shown at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance
- Never before offered for public sale
In the world of landmark collector automobiles, the Read More