- Owned by the vendor in 1978/1979 and from 2009 onwards
- Professionally restored by Prill Porsche Classics
- Circa 800 miles since completion in 2015
- Restoration bills totaling about £75,000 ($97,400) available
- Beautiful condition
This 914/6 is a rare 2-liter, 6-cylinder Porsche version developing 110 hp. First registered on July 1, 1970, it is, like most 914s, of American origin.
As confirmed by its Certificate of Authenticity, our 914/6 is in its original color configuration, with its very 1970s “Orange Signal” paint (1410) and black imitation-leather interior. It is also equipped with the 914-6 GT kit with wide wings for a more aggressive look. Between the end of the 1990s and the beginning of Read More
Alois Ruf may have cut his teeth as Germany’s pre-eminent Porsche customizer, but the CTR3 is something altogether different.
At first glance, its Porsche roots are obvious — there are the twin ovoid headlights and the curvy haunches. Yet the CTR3 is more Porsche-inspired than Porsche-based.
Instead of the Porsche underpinnings that governed the design of every RUF car prior, the CTR3’s platform was developed in conjunction with Canadian supplier Multimatic, the same company responsible for production of Ford’s new, Read More
Porsche purchased this car, chassis 1177, on behalf of Finnish racing legend Leo Kinnunen.
Kinnunen was at that time racing a Porsche 917/10 Turbo in the Interserie, the European equivalent to the North American Can-Am Challenge series, a series that he would win three years in a row from 1971 to ’73.
At Kinnunen’s request, the car was fitted with larger ST-style wheelarches to accommodate wider wheels and tires. A second example was subsequently built for another factory driver, Herbert Read More
- A pristine example with just over 5,100 miles recorded
- Finished in Guards Red over black
- Highly original; museum kept for many years
- One of the finest remaining 944s, complete with books, manuals and original sales paperwork
- A worthy addition to any serious modern Porsche collection
- 2,479-cc inline 4-cylinder engine
- Bosch L-Jetronic fuel injection
- 147 bhp at 6,000 rpm
- 5-speed manual transaxle
- Four-wheel vented disc brakes
According to the Kardex build sheet, this car left the factory at the end of 1951. It was one of the first of its type (the model had been unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show in 1949), and still had the split windscreen and the integrated body bumpers. It was delivered new in Germany to a U.S. Army soldier.
The Kardex specified that the engine was number 20774, a 1300 Type 506 model. It is now equipped with a 3300 Read More
Completed in July 1973, this 911 is a desirable, late-production 2.4 T Targa featuring Bosch K-Jetronic CIS fuel injection. In all, just 1,302 CIS Targas were built, and they are regarded as the best-performing of all Ts, delivering 140 bhp and a smooth, torque-optimized power band.
Painted Kelly Green (code 225-9-2) with beige full leather upholstery, this U.S.-market 911 was generously equipped with a 5-speed manual transaxle, sport seats, Fuchs wheels, and tinted glass. As noted in the car’s maintenance Read More
- Very rare homologation model
- With service logbook and regularly maintained
- Only 406 made
- No reserve
This desirable and rare Porsche 924 Carrera GT is one of just 406 units produced, and is now one of the most sought-after models from the Porsche range.
The car has hardly been used for the past few years and is in good condition both inside and outside. This Carrera GT has participated in sporting events and rallies, and it is equipped with Read More
- 1,582-cc OHV air-cooled opposed 4-cylinder engine
- Two Solex downdraft carburetors
- 102 horsepower at 5,800 rpm
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Independent front and rear suspension
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- 89,194 miles on the odometer
- Well-documented service history
- An excellent candidate for restoration
- One of just 161 road-going 993 GT2s
- Last of the great air-cooled turbocharged Porsche 911s
- Just 18,000 km (11,184 miles), with minimal recent use
- Extensive service records and magnificent in black over black