Sports Car Market is the world’s leading monthly magazine on buying, selling and collecting classic and sports cars. Free access to the Digital issue is included with your subscription. Also included: The Pocket Price Guide — updated quarterly — and publications on Monterey Car Week, Spring Auctions, Arizona Auction Week, Restorations and a Yearly Concours Guide.
Each issue — printed and digital — features:
- Exclusive international coverage of recent auctions, with car descriptions, analysis, prices and photos of more than 200 cars.
- In-depth profiles of Ferrari, Etceterini, German, English, American, Race and Next Gen cars.
- An Affordable Classic car that isn’t a star — yet.
- Columns from Keith Martin, Donald Osborne, John Draneas and Robert Cumberford.
- An extensive Showcase Gallery of cars for sale.
If you live in Europe, Asia, Africa or South America, a Digital Only subscription saves you a long wait — and expensive postal costs.
Our Platinum Auction Database brings 27 years of auction results to you. Enter a marque, model and year, and you’ll get reports that supply the sale price and an evaluation of the car.
Our most popular subscription is a combination of the monthly Sports Car Market Magazine — including the digital issue — and the Platinum Database.
Looking to send a subscription to a friend? Order a Gift Subscription.
Bonus: Renew 2 or more years and receive 2 exclusive SCM 30th anniversary wine glasses! (U.S. Orders only)
|Magazine Pricing:||Magazine + Platinum Auction Database Pricing:|
|1 year only
||1 year only
|2 years only
||2 years only
|3 years only
||3 years only