Nerd culture is king.
“Star Wars,” “Avengers,” “Stranger Things” — these nerdy franchises are atop the popularity charts, as in vogue as it gets. As nerd culture spreads, it touches every facet of society — even sports cars.
Of the sports cars produced over the past two decades, none is nerdier than the Honda S2000. If the sports-car market is “The Avengers” comic-book movie franchise, the S2000 is Ant-Man.
Like Ant-Man, the S2000 is good — maybe, if we’re really Read More
- Rare Type 34, never sold in U.S.
- Recently serviced
- De Luxe package
This matching-numbers 1968 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Type 34 De Luxe has 63,889 original miles and is finished in Lotus White with a red interior. This Karmann Ghia drives well, powered by a 1,600-cc 4-cylinder engine backed by a 4-speed manual transmission. It features a working original Emden radio, whitewall tires, speedometer, hazard warning system, padded dash, indicator light for dual-braking system, reverse lights and a Read More
- 255-hp 1.3-L turbocharged Wankel rotary engine
- Five-speed manual transmission
- Engine rebuilt by marque specialist Chips Motorsports
- Optional Touring package, power sunroof, rear wiper, fog lights, leather interior and Bose CD stereo system
- Offered with window sticker and warranty book