- 255-hp 1.3-L turbocharged Wankel rotary engine
- Five-speed manual transmission
- Engine rebuilt by marque specialist Chips Motorsports
- Optional Touring package, power sunroof, rear wiper, fog lights, leather interior and Bose CD stereo system
- Offered with window sticker and warranty book
- 2,960-cc Twin Turbo DOHC V6 engine
- Electronic fuel injection
- 300 bhp at 6,400 rpm
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Independent front and rear suspension
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- 9,000 original miles
- Japanese Domestic Market car
A remarkable example of one of Nissan’s most celebrated cars is presented here. Sold in its home market of Japan, just one owner held title over this vehicle for almost 30 years and put just 14,500 km (9,000 miles) on the dashboard before it was imported to Read More
- Delivered new to Japan
- One of 841 LHD M3 CSLs produced
- Accompanied by its original service book
Truly one of the most desirable BMWs built thus far into the 21st century, the M3 CSL is a must-have automobile in any collection of BMWs, and this example will not disappoint.
- Offered from the Youngtimer Collection
- Less than 11,200 miles from new
- 0–60 mph in 5.6 seconds
- Very original, cared-for Supra
Introduced in 1990, the 560SEC AMG was perhaps the most fabled of the “pre-merger” upgraded Mercedes-Benz automobiles. The car was powered with a 6.0-liter engine, producing twice the torque of the original 5.6-liter Mercedes-Benz engine.
Experts believe that only 50 or so of these pre-merger 560s exist — and one is on offer here. On file is paperwork from Japan proving its low mileage, and a full service in the U.K. in 2016.
- The 1992 and 1993 Geneva Motor Show car
- The only Vector WX-3 coupe prototype produced
- 1,000-hp twin-turbo V8 engine
- Retained by company founder Jerry Wiegert
The Avtech WX-3 prototype was first displayed in silver paint at the 1992 Geneva Motor Show. The WX-3 prototype owed its advanced composition to the Vector W8, including carbon fiber and Kevlar. Inside, the WX-3’s interior was far more refined, but it still shared its airplane-cockpit-control arrangement with the W8.
The hard top Read More
Built for the 2015 model year, this 918 Spyder boasts a fascinating and tasteful specification. Today it remains with its first and only owner. Finished in the highly desirable and truly stunning Liquid Metal Chrome Blue paintwork, a $65,000 option itself, the interior is trimmed in Black leather with Acid Green highlights, including matching stitching on the steering wheel and sun visors.
Keen eyes will further note that the car’s carbon-fiber interior trim is in a matte finish, as opposed Read More