Nerd culture is king.
“Star Wars,” “Avengers,” “Stranger Things” — these nerdy franchises are atop the popularity charts, as in vogue as it gets. As nerd culture spreads, it touches every facet of society — even sports cars.
Of the sports cars produced over the past two decades, none is nerdier than the Honda S2000. If the sports-car market is “The Avengers” comic-book movie franchise, the S2000 is Ant-Man.
Like Ant-Man, the S2000 is good — maybe, if we’re really Read More
- Rare Type 34, never sold in U.S.
- Recently serviced
- De Luxe package
This matching-numbers 1968 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Type 34 De Luxe has 63,889 original miles and is finished in Lotus White with a red interior. This Karmann Ghia drives well, powered by a 1,600-cc 4-cylinder engine backed by a 4-speed manual transmission. It features a working original Emden radio, whitewall tires, speedometer, hazard warning system, padded dash, indicator light for dual-braking system, reverse lights and a Read More
- 255-hp 1.3-L turbocharged Wankel rotary engine
- Five-speed manual transmission
- Engine rebuilt by marque specialist Chips Motorsports
- Optional Touring package, power sunroof, rear wiper, fog lights, leather interior and Bose CD stereo system
- Offered with window sticker and warranty book
- 2,960-cc Twin Turbo DOHC V6 engine
- Electronic fuel injection
- 300 bhp at 6,400 rpm
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Independent front and rear suspension
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- 9,000 original miles
- Japanese Domestic Market car
A remarkable example of one of Nissan’s most celebrated cars is presented here. Sold in its home market of Japan, just one owner held title over this vehicle for almost 30 years and put just 14,500 km (9,000 miles) on the dashboard before it was imported to Read More
- Delivered new to Japan
- One of 841 LHD M3 CSLs produced
- Accompanied by its original service book
Truly one of the most desirable BMWs built thus far into the 21st century, the M3 CSL is a must-have automobile in any collection of BMWs, and this example will not disappoint.
- Offered from the Youngtimer Collection
- Less than 11,200 miles from new
- 0–60 mph in 5.6 seconds
- Very original, cared-for Supra