- One of only 185 made (out of a planned 350)
- Imported from Singapore
- “e-Gear” semi-automatic sequential transmission
- Circa 6,525 miles from new
- Freshly serviced by H.R. Owen
- Comprehensive restoration with extensive receipt file
- $23,000 paint by Stuart’s Paint & Body Specialists of Dallas, TX
- $80,000-plus in mechanicals by Norwood Auto Italia of Carrollton, TX
- New leather interior panels and carpet from marque specialists
- Factory tools and manual included
- Factory car
- Driven by Carlos Sainz and Marc Duez during the 1991 season
- Restored by the former factory team
- Perfect for historic rallies
- 2nd at the 1991 Acropolis Rally with Carlos Sainz
The iconic BJ40 offered here is a desirable convertible diesel variant that is seldom seen in the United States. The truck has just received a comprehensive, fully documented, body-off restoration by marque specialists. Every aspect of this truck has been thoroughly inspected and either upgraded or restored. The countless hours of detailed and meticulous craftsmanship seamlessly blend the iconic vintage design with modern technology, creating a one-of-a-kind vehicle.
During the restoration, the body was stripped to bare metal and media-blasted Read More
Donated to Pope Francis by Automobili Lamborghini, the car was realized by Lamborghini’s customization department “Ad Personam” in homage to the Vatican. The special-edition model pays tribute to the colors of the flag of Vatican City, painted in Bianco Monocerus with Giallo Tiberino details. The European-specification Lamborghini will be offered without reserve, selling to the highest bidder at RM Sotheby’s Monaco auction, with all proceeds from its sale to be donated to the Holy Father, who will allocate them accordingly Read More
Known for its 0–60 mph time of 3.6 seconds or less, the Lexus LFA is any supercar fan’s dream. This is the LFA Nürburgring Edition in Sunset Orange, a 2-seat supercar.
It is one of only 50 LFA Nürburgring cars ever built. It has been on display in the Balise Lexus showroom since July 2012. Only driven by dealership personnel, it has 1,603 actual miles. Development on the original LFA concept began in the early 2000s, and the final car, Read More
This Peugeot remains in thoroughly original condition and now shows 48,000 km (29,825 miles) on the odometer. It wears its original gray metallic paint and its original two-tone gray leather and Alcantara interior, both of which remain in superb condition with only the most minor signs of use.
With red-edged charcoal carpet, red accents throughout, and of course, the proper 5-speed gearbox, this exceptional car both looks and performs like the racing legend it is. It is offered with its Read More
This very rare AMG-converted E36 sports estate was first registered on July 1, 1995, in Germany, and on May 31, 1996, it arrived in Japan (old Japanese registration document on file).
The car is finished in Polar White with blue leather interior, and comes fully optioned with sunroof, Becker radio with six speakers, comfortable seating for seven with electric front seats, blue leather and wooden steering wheel, electric steering column.
Well documented, the Mercedes has had only three owners, the Read More
- Three-phase, four-pole AC induction electric motor
- 3.0 80-kWh battery
- 288 bhp and 295 ft-lb of torque
- BorgWarner single-speed transmission
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Four-wheel disc brakes
- Just 414 miles on the odometer at the time of cataloging
- The 272nd of the first Tesla Roadster run of just 500 cars
- Recently upgraded by Tesla with new, improved R80 3.0 batteries
- A sports car that marked the beginning of an era
This Chiron is the first U.S.-specification example ordered and is presented unregistered and in as-new condition. Finished in black with red highlights inside and out, as well as red brake calipers, this is a truly sinister-looking Chiron. As a brand-new car, it is still accompanied by its factory extended warranty.
The car includes a number of accessories and gifts for the first owner, including a 1:8-scale Amalgam model of this car, a U.S.-specification rear bumper (the car is currently fitted Read More