- K-code 289-ci HiPo V8 engine
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Restored by marque expert Fred Glazier Jr.
- Displayed at the Simeone Museum
- Very correct with numerous and extraordinarily rare specific K-code FoMoCo parts
- All exterior sheet metal is original Ford (as noted by Fred Glazier)
- Customer-ordered per factory buck tag
- Deluxe “Pony” interior
- Very rare factory build sheet
- Factory AM radio/8-track stereo
- Original documents and receipts pertaining to the restoration
- Rally Pac gauge cluster
- Bucket seats with seat belts and center console
- Emergency flasher switch in glovebox
Marque expert Fred Glazier Jr. meticulously restored this beautiful 1966 Ford Mustang GT K-code convertible. The restoration was completed in 1996, with a reported total cost of $75,000. It was later displayed at the Simeone Museum.
With its extensive documentation and meticulous restoration, this is an excellent opportunity to own a genuine 1966 K-code Mustang convertible.