This car has a 700-plus horsepower, 5,500-cc twin-turbocharged dual overhead camshaft V12 engine, 6-speed sequential manual paddle-shift gearbox, independent front and rear double-wishbone suspension, and four-wheel hydraulic ventilated disc brakes. The wheelbase is 116 inches.
• 2009 Le Mans Works entry
• Exceptional and undisputed racing provenance
• 1st Overall at Monza, Silverstone and Spa
• Groundbreaking HDi diesel-powered V12 engine
• Run by the Works-Peugeot factory race team
• The first Peugeot 908 HDi to ever be offered for public sale
• Rare and important milestone in motorsports history