Skip to content
- 1,018-bhp, 4,700-cc, DOHC aluminum V8 with twin Rotex centrifugal superchargers, 6-speed manual transmission, four-wheel independent suspension with double wishbones and two-way adjustable VPS gas-hydraulic shock absorbers, and four-wheel ventilated carbon-ceramic disc brakes. Wheelbase: 104.7 in.
- Capable of producing 1,018 horsepower on E85 ethanol and 0–100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.1 seconds
- Presented at the opening of Koenigsegg Abu Dhabi and the 2007 Middle East International Motor Show
- Featured in “Fast Five,” the fifth installment of “The Fast and the Furious” series
- Numerous factory upgrades performed by an authorized Koenigsegg specialist, including an Agera-spec suspension
- One of only five examples currently in the U.S.; just two owners and showing only 441 original miles
- Very desirable 6-speed manual transmission