For the first time, The Quail will have a dedicated, stand-alone Automobilia pavilion, featuring four of the world’s top purveyors.
The vendors will be: VintageAutoPosters.com with only original posters; VintageAutoCollectibles.com with vintage designer apparel; Creative Miniatures with custom-built scale models; Spirit of Speed with vintage signs.
The Quail takes place on Friday, August 17, 2007, from 10 am to 4 pm.
Automobilia Monterey 2007
The car world’s “holy week” kicks off with the serious collector’s ‘candy store’ at Automobilia Monterey. This is the first and only opportunity to see these selected 45+ top international dealers, in one venue, enabling the visitor to buy the best-from-the-best.
Automobilia Monterey, in it’s 5th year, is unique in the auto world by being a focused event and not an adjunct to a car show; it caters to the dedicated collector via content.
Among the superlatives that describe some of the vendors are:
- largest vintage auto poster selection in the world;
- biggest photo archive anywhere;
- top vendor for rally items;
- finest sign specialist from Europe;
- one of the largest grille badge collections;
- largest stock of Heuer instruments;
- America’s top dealers in scratch built models, books, and vintage photos;
- world’s only dealer for vintage auto related apparel
Enjoy the relaxed indoor setting while buying only original items;
Automobilia Monterey takes place at The Embassy Suites on Tuesday, August 14, from noon to 6pm, and Wednesday, August 15, from 10am to 7pm. Located just north of Hwy 68 off US 1; easy ground floor access, and free parking.
Complete information is at: www.AutomobiliaMonterey.com