1961 OSCA 1600GT Coupe

Brothers Ernesto, Ettore and Bindo Maserati, the vagabonds of the exotic car world, had sold their family company in 1947 to the Orsi family. They then returned from Modena to their original manufacturing home in Bologna where they established the company first known as “OSCA Maserati,” and subsequently just as “OSCA.”
Under this acronym-today so familiar to aficionados of fine Italian high-performance cars-they produced an initial series of small 1100cc sports racing cars, but speedily developed a big 4.5-liter Read More