- The 1992 and 1993 Geneva Motor Show car
- The only Vector WX-3 coupe prototype produced
- 1,000-hp twin-turbo V8 engine
- Retained by company founder Jerry Wiegert
The Avtech WX-3 prototype was first displayed in silver paint at the 1992 Geneva Motor Show. The WX-3 prototype owed its advanced composition to the Vector W8, including carbon fiber and Kevlar. Inside, the WX-3’s interior was far more refined, but it still shared its airplane-cockpit-control arrangement with the W8.
The hard top Read More
- One of 1,320 produced
- Height of the era’s design
- Striking black-and-red color combo
- 345-hp Tri-Power 390-ci V8
- High-tech features
By the late 1950s, Cadillac reigned supreme over the full-sized luxury-car market in North America with exciting products that featured advanced engineering and the leading-edge styling of Harley Earl. While the 1959 Eldorado was controversial and misunderstood in its heyday, the collectors and critics of today agree that it possesses an unmatched combination of power, presence and extravagance.