Brian Henniker, courtesty of Gooding & Company

It was the Tipo 166, introduced in 1948 as a replacement for the 125 S, that first established Enzo Ferrari’s Modenese workshop as a leading manufacturer of racing cars. Powered by a 2-liter Gioacchino Colombo-designed V12 engine, the 166 set forward a course of development that would define the look, sound and inimitable character of ...

0 comments