A Tail of Two Auburns: The First Kiawah Island Motoring Festival Concours

People's Choice 1928 Auburn Speedster

Kiawah Island, located 25 miles southwest of Charleston, SC, was settled in 1670 by British colonists.

In 1974, the Kuwaiti Investment Corporation decided to fund the development of the 13.4-square-mile island. It has since become a nationally recognized nature conservancy.

While the Kuwaitis have since sold their investment, the island continues to focus on recreational activities and nature preservation.

This year was the debut of the Kiawah Island Motoring Read More