Here’s a quick list of Arizona auctions and their digital links:
Gooding & Company’s Scottsdale Auction is scheduled for January 19-20 at Scottsdale Fashion Square, 4700 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251. Click here to view the online catalog.
Barrett-Jackson’s January 31-21 Scottsdale Auction is at WestWorld, 16601 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260. Click here for Barrett-Jackson’s online catalog.
RM Sotheby’s January 18-19 Arizona Auction is at the Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa, 2400 E. Missouri Ave., Read More
Our Art Director, David Tomaro, has created three possible cover concepts, and we’d like to know which one is your favorite. It should all take less than a minute, and your answers help determine the content of our magazine. Voting ends January 11, at Midnight PST. If you have any additional thoughts about SCM, regarding either the print magazine or our electronic newsletter, please post them in the comments section below.
- Natural canvas with navy straps
- Embroidered 30th Anniversary patch on the front pocket
- Limited run
Jules Heumann, the co-chair of the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance for many years, died last week.
He was 93.
Heumann, one of the world’s great experts on Hispano-Suiza cars, joined forces with Lorin Tyron during the 1970s to revitalize the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance — and make it the best concours in the world.
Many car collectors believe Heumann and Tyron saved the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
Heumann was co-chair of the concours from 1972 through 1998. He served as Read More
Profiles in this issue
- Race – 2016 Ferrari 488 GTE
- Next Gen – 2013 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series
- German – 1996 Porsche 911 GT2
- Ferrari – 1950 Ferrari 195 Inter Coupe by Touring
- Etceterini – 1970 Citroën DS 21 Décapotable by Chapron
- English – 1955 Bentley R-Type Continental Fastback by Mulliner
- American – 1933 Duesenberg Model SJ “Sweep Panel” Phaeton by LaGrande