Advertising Sales Executive
Sports Car Market
Collector Car Price Tracker
Contact: Wendie Martin
Keith Martin’s Sports Car Market Magazine is the Industry leading magazine for the collector car community. We have an excellent opportunity for a dynamic closer and client advocate in advertising sales. A 21 year old business, Sports Car Market is the single community building media company for the collector car enthusiast. Our core focus is on Values, Collecting, Investing and Trends for Car Collectors and Enthusiasts.
As a Regional Advertising Sales Executive you will sell into all of our Media Products. Our products include:
Sports Car Market – Monthly Magazine, Weekly E Newsletter, Website, and sponsored Email notifications for our community of over 40,000 Sports Car Enthusiasts.
Corvette Market – Quarterly Magazine, Bi Weekly E Newsletter, Website, and sponsored Email notifications for our community of over 20,000 Corvette Enthusiasts.
Collector Car Price Tracker – Weekly Newsletter, Online Price Guide, Ebay Motors Parnership.
We are looking for a motivated and qualified sales professional with at least three years closing and inside sales experience. Candidate will need to cold call and pursue an aggressive approach to sales opportunity and account development. Sales professional must be able to manage accounts after closing and have a proven track record for attracting and retaining clients.
Solid ability to provide presentations, negotiate contracts, and close deals. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated and highly goal-oriented in order to achieve ambitious targets.
- Secure incremental revenue and closing new business from a targeted budget.
- Developing strong client relationships by presenting client-focused solutions using all of our advertising vehicles to create relevant campaign for advertiser.
- Aggressively prospect and secure new accounts
- Aggressively prospect and secure accounts from an existing prospect list
- Complete reports to update sales management on account activity and emerging new opportunities.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Outstanding verbal and written solution oriented, persuasive skills
- Proven success in cold calling, prospecting new business, and closing the sale
- Demonstrated presentation and closing skills
- Experience in identifying opportunities for growth and development
- Experience in product management, product development and/or marketing
- Ability to establish outstanding rapport
- Excellent knowledge of Internet technologies
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of three-plus years inside,outside, and phone sales experience. Additional experience in the Internet or automotive advertising/publication industry a plus. Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. If you have the skills and seek challenging growth opportunity send us your resume with a cover letter stating any additional information that may be valuable to this job opportunity.
Sports Car Market is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a solid benefits package which includes:
- Base Salary
- Plus Monthly Commission and Bonuses
- Medical and Dental paid at 50%
- PTO/Holiday starts at 2 weeks first year
Please send resume and salary history to: