MARENGO, Ill. – Mecum Auction, the high-performance collector car auction specialists, is excited to announce its 2010 auction schedule.
“With everything we’ve accomplished in 2009 – including our sale of the record-setting 1967 Shelby Daytona Cobra Coupe – this has been a banner year for Mecum Auction,” said President Dana Mecum. “Our team is extremely eager to carry that momentum into 2010 with nine great events. We plan to announce additional locations throughout the year, so be sure to watch www.Mecum.com for special updates.”
The 2010 Mecum auctions are:
* Jan. 28-31 at Osceola Heritage Park, Kissimmee, Fla.
* April 9-10 at Bartle Hall – Kansas City Convention Center, Kansas City, Mo.
* May 19-23 at Indiana State Fairgrounds, Indianapolis, Ind.
* June 18-19 at Minnesota State Fairgrounds, St. Paul, Minn.
* June 25-26 at Pheasant Run Resort, St. Charles, Ill.
* July 16-17 at Iowa State Fairgrounds, Des Moines, Iowa
* Aug. 13-14 at Hyatt Regency Resort and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course, Monterey, Calif.
* Sept. 16-19 at Pheasant Run Resort, St. Charles, Ill.
* Dec. 3-4 at Bartle Hall – Kansas City Convention Center, Kansas City, Mo.
Many of Mecum’s auctions – including the Kissimmee, Indianapolis, Bloomington Gold, Des Moines, St. Charles and December Kansas City events – will be broadcast live on the company’s television series “Mecum Auto Auction: Muscle Cars & More,” which airs on Discovery Communication’s HD Theater.
The Mecum Auction Company has been specializing in the sale of collector cars for 22 years, now offering more than 5,000 collector cars per year. Consignment, bidder, event and accommodation information is available online at www.Mecum.com or by calling 815.568.8888.