- 5.7-liter, 605 horsepower 10-cylinder engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Only 24 miles on the odometer
- Freshly serviced, factory-fresh, turn-key ready
- Believed to be the lowest-mileage privately owned Carrera GT on the planet
- One owner, delivered new to Ohio
- GT Silver Metallic paint over Terracotta leather
- Porsche Certificate of Authenticity
- Factory Terracotta luggage
- Factory car cover still sealed in plastic delivery Read More
Two Porsche Carrera GTs —one 2004 car and one 2005 car — will shine under Barrett-Jackson’s supercar spotlight during the April 8-10 auction in Palm Beach, FL.
The 2005 Carrera GT (Lot 400) has less than 2,800 miles on the clock.
The 2004 Carrera GT (Lot 428) grabs attention with its 5.7-liter V10 engine — and it’s very rare to see two of these supercars cross the block at one auction. Read More at http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Media/Home/Reader/supercar-showcase-set-to-bring-serious-horsepower-to-the-2016-barrett-jackson-palm-beach-auction/