Premier Financial Services – one of the most respected lease financing sources and long-time SCM partner – is celebrating its 20th anniversary. Take a couple minutes to watch their new video that explains how leasing for vintage and exotic cars works. Or visit www.premierfinancialservices.com to learn more.
Profiles in this issue
- Race – 1983 BMW 635 CSi Group A
- Next Gen – 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ40
- German – 2018 RUF CTR3 Clubsport
- English – 1955 Jaguar XK 140 SE by Michelotti
- Ferrari – 1974 Ferrari 365 GT4 Berlinetta Boxer
- Etceterini – 1953 Alfa Romeo 1900 Corto Gara Stradale Coupe by Touring
- American – 1954 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible
With a start at the Portland Art Museum — where more than 5,000 people saw fabulous cars on display — SCM’s 30th Anniversary Tour started fast.
The next four days saw our happy band of gearheads explore 1,000 miles of fantastic Oregon roads, with stops at Timberline Lodge, Bend, Klamath Falls, Crater Lake and McKenzie Pass.
Click here to see tour photos from the road, at some of our stops and at the 2018 Forest Grove Concours d’Elegance.
We’re Read More
Check out the Aston Martin DP215 that will cross the block at RM Sotheby’s Monterey Auction.
Check out Peter Sellers’ 1961 Aston Martin DB4GT that will cross the block at RM Sotheby’s September 5 London Auction.
Check out the 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB/C that will cross the block at Gooding & Company’s 2018 Pebble Beach Auction.
See — and hear — the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO that will cross the block at RM Sotheby’s August 24-25 Monterey Auction.