- K-code 289-ci HiPo V8 engine
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Restored by marque expert Fred Glazier Jr.
- Displayed at the Simeone Museum
- Very correct with numerous and extraordinarily rare specific K-code FoMoCo parts
- All exterior sheet metal is original Ford (as noted by Fred Glazier)
- Customer-ordered per factory buck tag
- Deluxe “Pony” interior
- Very rare factory build sheet
- Factory AM radio/8-track stereo
- Original documents and receipts pertaining to the restoration
- Rally Pac gauge cluster
- Bucket seats with seat belts and center Read More
This particular Dino 206, chassis number 00294, is an Italian-delivery example that was delivered new to Rome. First registered on February 1, 1969, the car passed through several owners before passing to the current owner’s father in June of 1981. It remained in his family ever since.
Today, the car is presented in largely original condition, having only received one recent bare-metal respray. Otherwise, it remains unrestored and in very well-preserved condition throughout, still wearing original traditional black Rome license Read More
What do a 1968 Ford GT40 Mk III, a 1967 Porsche 911S, a 1972 4.9 Ghibli Spider SS, a Toyota 2000GT, a 1972 Ferrari 246 GT and a 1968 DeTomaso Mangusta prototype have in common?
These are exotics with 6- and 8-cylinder engines placed in the front, middle and rear of their chassis. The GT40 is a barely disguised race car, and the Dino is a high-speed grand touring car. Imagine the 911 as an extraordinarily original survivor, and the Read More