- 3.3-liter turbocharged SOHC flat 6-cylinder engine
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Reported to be number 11 of 25 Blackburn-Daly “Slantnose” conversions built in the 1980s
- Believed to be a three-owner car and repainted once
- Porsche CoA, owner’s manuals, service records and maintenance booklet (with service stamps)
- Original tools, air compressor and two replacement belts
- Blaupunkt radio
- Air conditioning
- Two sets of master Read More
- 30-bhp, 1,991-cc SOHC air-cooled, horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine with Solex carburetors
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Independent front suspension with torsion bars and McPherson struts; independent rear suspension with torsion bars, trailing arms and tubular shock absorbers
- Four-wheel disc brakes
- Wheelbase 2,200 mm
- The only known 901 cabriolet prototype
- The oldest unrestored Porsche 901
- Largely original condition; documented history
- Shown at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance
- Never before offered for public sale
In the world of landmark collector automobiles, the Read More
- 57,890 miles
- Matching-numbers 3.6L flat 6-cylinder engine
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Rear-wheel drive
- Grand Prix White with Black leather interior
- Velour floor mats
- White wheels with Porsche crests
- Limited-slip differential
- Headlight washers
- AM/FM four-speaker radio with cassette deck and remote CD player
- Sport seat with electric height adjustment
- Air conditioning with climate control
- On-board computer
- Original MSRP and service history dating back to 1995
- Clean CARFAX and Autocheck
- 5.7-liter, 605 horsepower 10-cylinder engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Only 24 miles on the odometer
- Freshly serviced, factory-fresh, turn-key ready
- Believed to be the lowest-mileage privately owned Carrera GT on the planet
- One owner, delivered new to Ohio
- GT Silver Metallic paint over Terracotta leather
- Porsche Certificate of Authenticity
- Factory Terracotta luggage
- Factory car cover still sealed in plastic delivery Read More
The 356 offered is one that Porsche enthusiasts dream of finding: a virtually complete and largely original, numbers-matching T-1 Speedster that has been stored in a dry Texas garage for more than 40 years.
This car was carefully covered up for some 40 years, until noted Barn Find author Tom Cotter recently discovered it in Texas. The 60-horsepower Type 616/1 1600 Normal engine and 4-speed, fully synchronized manual transmission are both original to the car per the factory Kardex, a Read More
In offering this original, unmolested and intricate “time machine” 550 RS Spyder, Bonhams is privileged to present what is considered to be the world’s best-preserved, never-restored example of this seminal Porsche model surviving today.
There are inevitably some panel ripples, minor paint cracks, and scuffs and discoloration in places on chassis 0090, but these fall squarely into the category of utterly compelling fine patina.
In 2010, under the special awards category of Read More
- A true 911-based supercar, hand built in the Porsche Exclusive Department
- This car is one of 39 U.S.-spec examples, and just two were finished in Grand Prix White
- This Porsche is in time-capsule condition, with less than 40 miles from new. The original window sticker is still affixed two decades after delivery
- The car is offered with books, tools, spares and Certificate of Authenticity
- One of seven RHD examples
- Right-hand drive
- Full service history
- 23,667 miles from new
The exciting car offered here is an example of one of the rarest of Porsche 911 Type 993 variants: the Carrera RS Clubsport with the 3.8-liter engine, which was built for homologation in FIA GT2 events. It is one of only seven right-hand-drive Clubsports believed sold new in the U.K.
One of the designated C16 U.K.-market cars, this ultra-rare right-hand-drive Clubsport was purchased by Read More
A single-owner 1971 Porsche 911 coupe with its original paint, engine — and window sticker will highlight Russo and Steele’s 2016 Monterey Auction.
Russo and Steele’s Monterey Auction runs from August 18-20 at Fisherman’s Wharf in downtown Monterey.
To see more of Russo and Steele’s Monterey cars, click here.
Paul Newman’s 1979 Porsche 935 — the car he drove at Le Mans — headlines a stellar lineup of Porsche cars for Gooding & Company’s 2016 Pebble Beach Auction on August 20-21.
Newman — and co-drivers Dick Barbour and Rolf Stommelen — lashed the car to a 2nd Place finish at Le Mans in 1979.
Newman’s Le Mans car is part of Gooding’s stellar Porsche lineup at Pebble Beach.
“We have seen significant interest in the Porsche market, especially Read More