Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Kruse International invites you to attend the 33rd Annual Ft. Lauderdale Beach Collector Car Auction January 5-7, 2007. Kruse International, along with Dave Rupp is proud to return to the War Memorial Auditorium for this amazing 500 car auction.
The Ft. Lauderdale sale has one of the highest selling percentages in the history of Kruse! In 2005, the sale was very successful for Kruse and we are looking forward to returning for this exciting auction. We are anticipating a great lineup of antique, classic and muscle cars from individuals, dealers and collectors. We are accepting consignments at this time. We will be offering true collector cars from all over the country with many selling to the highest bidder regardless of price!
Here are a few of the cars featured in this year’s auction –
* 1947 Ford Woody Sportsman Convertible
* 1942 Ford Woody Station Wagon
* 1936 Ford Woody Station Wagon
* 1937 Ford Woody Station Wagon
* 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
* 1947 Mercury Series 69M Convertible
* 1947 Ford 5 Window Coupe
* 1957 Ford Thunderbird “Bird’s Nest” Rumble Seat Convertible
* 1940 Chevrolet Special Deluxe Coupe
* 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible
* 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
* 1932 Ford Model 18 Roadster
* 1934 Ford Model 40 Roadster
* 1934 Ford Roadster Pickup
* 1936 Ford Model 68 Cabriolet
* 1937 Ford Model 78 Phaeton
* 1940 Ford Opera Coupe
At all of our events, Kruse International provides vendors to handle all of your needs. We offer 100% financing through Bank of America (866) 277-5365, transportation through JMN Transportation (877) JMN-HAUL and Blue Highways (800) 622-6601 along with sponsor ProTeam Corvettes (888) 592-5086.
Gates open Thursday, January 4 at 8 AM Daily with the auction beginning at Noon Friday and 10 AM Saturday and Sunday. Admission is $10 for adults and $5 for children, 12 and under. For more information, please contact Kruse International at (800) 968-4444 or check out our website at www.Kruse.com for photos of cars. Our website receives 250,000 hits a day. You can also reach Dave Rupp at (561) 533-7945.