Dallas, TX – Kruse International, along with Leake Auction Company is proud to return to Dallas for our 34th Annual Collector Car Show & Auction November 16-19, 2006. The auction will be held at the Dallas Market Hall. Last year’s sale was one of the world’s best!
We are anticipating a great lineup of antique, classic and muscle cars from individuals, dealers and collectors. Here are a few cars topping the list for this fall’s auction –
* 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
* 1961 Chevrolet Impala Bubbletop 2 Door Coupe
* 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
* 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Convertible
* 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger Two Door
* 1968 Shelby GT500 KR Convertible
* 1937 Lincoln Model K LeBarron Convertible Sedan
* 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 Fastback
* 2007 Ford “Foose Stallion” Mustang Fastback
* 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Superbird
* 1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda 2 Door Hardtop
* 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge 2 Door
* 1967 Shelby GT350 Fastback
* 1936 Packard Series 1401 Phaeton
Kruse International welcomes consignments of all years, makes and models. Be sure to consign and register to bid early! Do not hesitate to call if you have a special car for sale. The collector market is strong. We now have some great classics entered!
At all of our events, Kruse International provides vendors to handle all of your needs. We offer 100% financing through Bank of America (866) 277-5365, transportation through JMN Transportation (877) JMN-HAUL and Blue Highways (800) 622-6601 along with sponsor ProTeam Corvettes (888) 592-5086.
Gates open Thursday, November 16 at 1 PM with the memorabilia auction beginning on Friday at 2 PM with vehicles starting immediately following. The auction starts Saturday at 10 AM and Sunday at 11 AM.. Admission is $10 for adults and $5 for children, 12 and under. For more information, please contact Kruse International at (800) 968-4444 or Leake Auction Company at (800) 722-9942 check out our website at www.Kruse.com for photos of cars. Our website receives 250,000 hits a day.