The Chubb Group of Insurance Companies has been providing insurance products and services designed specifically for collector car owners for more than 30 years.
Chubb understands that a collector car is more than an investment, that it is a highly personal and prized possession that deserves superb coverage. That’s why Chubb has built the best collector car insurance program in the industry.
Here are some insurance coverages and services available to collector car owners who insure with Chubb:
- Agreed value coverage that increases with the value of the car. This means that the value of a car is determined at the time a policy is purchased, so if the vehicle suffers a covered total loss, there’s no haggling over value. Furthermore, with proper notice, a policyholder can increase coverage of the vehicle to proper market value anytime prior to a covered loss.
- Choice of body shop. Chubb allows the policyholder to choose the facility that will repair the car after a covered loss.
- No mileage restrictions. Chubb’s policy does not limit coverage for hobby use of a collector car in activities, exhibits and parades.
- Coverage for newly acquired autos worldwide. With a Chubb Collector Car policy, coverage automatically extends to any new collector cars bought anywhere in the world for 30 days from the date of the purchase.
- High limits for comprehensive, collision, and liability. Large or small, Chubb can accommodate car collections of all sizes. Liability limits can go up to $50 million.
- Off-premise coverage. Coverage for fire, explosion, and many other perils while the car is in the repair shop.
- Fair replacement of parts. After a covered loss, Chubb will help properly restore a vehicle to pre-accident condition and authenticity.
- No deductible.
- Towing. If the car is disabled as a result of a covered loss, Chubb will pay the fair cost to move the vehicle to the insured’s shop of choice using the insured’s transport of choice (tow truck, flat bed, etc.)
- Safety and security inspections of garages and storage facilities. Chubb provides free inspections for collections valued at $1 million or more. A comprehensive review includes written report with recommendations to maximize safety and minimize exposures to theft and other losses.
- Referrals to top renovation specialist when needed. Chubb can quickly refer policyholders to some of the best restorers and parts dealers in the country.
- Fast and responsive claims.
Chubb is sponsoring several events during the Monterey Historic Car Week. Come meet with Chubb and get more information at the following events:
- Gooding & Company Auction (sponsor and preferred insurance provider): previews Aug. 12-16; auctions, Aug. 15 & 16
- The Quail Fine Art Photography Exhibition (sponsor): Aug. 14
- Sports Car Market Insider’s Seminar (presenting sponsor): Aug. 15
- Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance (hospitality sponsor and co-sponsor of participant hospitality area): Aug. 16
For more information about Chubb’s Collector Car insurance, go online at: http://www.chubbcollectorcar.com/