Hershey, Pennsylvania – Kruse International along with Rob Williams would like to welcome you to the 7th annual “The Hershey Auction” October 11-13, 2007. Our goal is to present the most diverse array of automobiles for your viewing and buying pleasure.
Many rare and desirable custom and classic cars will cross the auction block to thrill the bidders and audience at this auction. Here are just a few that will be at the Hershey Auction:
· 1957 Simca One Off Concept Car Roadster
· 1968 Pontiac GTO Ram Air 2 Dr. Hardtop
· 1954 Buick Skylark Convertible
· 1931 Chrysler CG Imperial Roadster
· 1955 Ford Crown Victoria Hardtop
· 1956 Ford Crown Victoria Hardtop
· 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T S/E
· 1957 Ford Thunderbird “E” Series Convertible
· 1959 Chevrolet Corvette
· 1956 Pontiac Safari Wagon
· 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Dr. Hardtop
· 1919 Sayers & Scovill Hearse Hand Carved
· 1979 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow II 4 Dr. Sedan
· 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
· 1980 Rolls-Royce Corniche Convertible
· 1932 Ford Hot Rod 3 Window Coupe
This year, we will again be in the Giant Center which features stadium seating with lounges, restrooms, and plush seats. The Hershey Auction is the only auction sanctioned by the A.A.C.A. Museum. The auction will again benefit the A.A.C.A. car museum in Hershey with a major portion of the auction proceeds going to help keep this museum as a landmark for antique car enthusiasts around the world. The Giant Center is at the hart of the Hershey Swap Meet, making this the only auction to be held on the Show grounds.
We realize that there are many car buying options throughout the year from many different companies. We are grateful to you for making the choice to have fun with us in Hershey.
On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you to The Hershey Auction which promises to be a lot of fun!
Feel free to contact Kruse with any questions at (800) 968-4444 or Rob Williams at 800-851-3706 or check out our website at www.Kruse.com! This will be a great auction to sell your car or entire collection.