- 1,582-cc OHV air-cooled opposed 4-cylinder engine
- Two Solex downdraft carburetors
- 102 horsepower at 5,800 rpm
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Independent front and rear suspension
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- 89,194 miles on the odometer
- Well-documented service history
- An excellent candidate for restoration
This 280SL was delivered new with the rare and desirable optional 5-speed ZF gearbox and fitted with the even rarer option of a limited-slip differential (Mercedes-Benz Datenkarte on file). It was sold new to Mr. Herman Kaiser in Duisburg, Germany on September 3, 1968, receiving the registration number DUAZ10. Then on January 21, 1972, the car passed to Erna Kaffenberger, a resident of Trier, Germany. The car was reregistered as TREK65.
In July 1983, Mrs. Kaffenberger moved to Saarbrücken and Read More
- One of just 161 road-going 993 GT2s
- Last of the great air-cooled turbocharged Porsche 911s
- Just 18,000 km (11,184 miles), with minimal recent use
- Extensive service records and magnificent in black over black
For 1967, Porsche introduced an open-topped variant of the 911.
Named for the company’s successive wins in the famous Sicilian road race, the Targa incorporated a stainless-steel roll bar, removable roof panel and fold-away plastic rear window for an open-air experience. Many buyers opted for the conventional glass rear window offered shortly thereafter, making the soft-window version one of the rarest models of that period.
This car is one of only 268 believed made for the United States in 1968.
This 1957 Mercedes-Benz 190SL has benefited from a meticulous, well-executed restoration. Presented in black, with a black soft top and tan leather interior, the car shows beautifully.
A 1.9-liter, 4-cylinder engine paired to a 4-speed manual transmission powers this Mercedes-Benz.
The car is well-sorted mechanically and features the optional wind-up clock and Becker Mexico radio. This 190SL comes from a very prominent Southern California collection and is ready for future ownership to enjoy.
- Only 10 kilometers on the odometer. This car is completely original and as-delivered
- Still covered with the factory-applied Cosmoline
- Special-order Polar Silver over Guards Red leather
- One of only 51 Carrera RSRs produced
- One of two with a fully trimmed interior
Imagine that as a die-hard Porsche fanatic, you wish to have the fastest and wildest 911 that the factory has to offer — a car that can handily compete on the track right out of the box. Read More
Presented here is a 1966 Volkswagen Type 2 21-Window Samba fitted with the M164 sliding-door option from new. Only available on the 21-window Deluxe Samba model during production years 1966–67, the M164 sliding-door addition represented an expensive option and consequently, not many non-commercial customers ticked this box, meaning this model represents one of the rarest Sambas in existence.
It is believed only nine other known LHD Microbus Deluxes with the M164 option survive worldwide. More interesting is the fact that, Read More
- 3.3-liter turbocharged SOHC flat 6-cylinder engine
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Reported to be number 11 of 25 Blackburn-Daly “Slantnose” conversions built in the 1980s
- Believed to be a three-owner car and repainted once
- Porsche CoA, owner’s manuals, service records and maintenance booklet (with service stamps)
- Original tools, air compressor and two replacement belts
- Blaupunkt radio
- Air conditioning
- Two sets of master Read More
- The ultimate Porsche supercar; one of only 20 examples built
- Street version of the legendary Le Mans-winning 911 GT1
- Highly original example in iconic Arctic Silver-over-black color scheme
- Recent service at DeMan Motorsport; approximately 7,900 km (4,908 miles) from new
- Offered with rare factory owner’s and workshop manuals, sales brochure, tools and accessories
- 3,164-cc DOHC Type M96/83 flat 6-cylinder engine
- Bosch Motronic M5.2 fuel injection
- Twin KKK turbochargers
- 544 horsepower at 7,000 rpm
- 30-bhp, 1,991-cc SOHC air-cooled, horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine with Solex carburetors
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Independent front suspension with torsion bars and McPherson struts; independent rear suspension with torsion bars, trailing arms and tubular shock absorbers
- Four-wheel disc brakes
- Wheelbase 2,200 mm
- The only known 901 cabriolet prototype
- The oldest unrestored Porsche 901
- Largely original condition; documented history
- Shown at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance
- Never before offered for public sale
In the world of landmark collector automobiles, the Read More